The Universe gave me a great work.





First, I would like to say thank you so much for the God, Universe, Holy spirit, and Deities. This is truly my hope, the great hope I have at this moment. I always learn to have a gratitude attitude every day in any condition, even in a very bad condition. But, for this thing, I am begging to the God and from the higher nature which has power, I pray to accept my gratitude. I very love with my work now, planting the strawberries and I want to be successful in this field.

My strawberries are growing well. Today I can continue to transplant them to the new containers and I am being helped with my son. This morning the weather is very bright and the air is very cool. We are, one by one cutting the runners of strawberry and moving it to the new poly bags that we have already prepared yesterday.

I have a different feeling after I planted the strawberry plant. I felt happier, stronger, more passionate, wiser, and loved. Yeah.... The plants of strawberry could change my soul which in before always worries, disappointed, sad, weak, helpless, vulnerable, and hesitate. Now, I feel more confident to face my future in any condition with love and compassion.

I have removed the negativities. God, Universe, Holy spirit, and Deities, have taught me about the faith and the trust. God, Universe, Holy spirit, and Deities, have taught me how I can get the faith and the trust. With love and compassion and my love strawberries, I and my son are welcoming the beautiful future of ours.

Love and affection.
Santosa Laksana and Kusuma Atsarak Santosa.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post