Our first celebration on Chinese new year.






I was touched last night because I remembered when I was celebrating Chinese New Year with my late parents, my father and mother. Yesterday on Monday, February 04, 2019 were Chinese New Year's Eve 2570 and I had a chance to celebrate with my only son, which, I have never had the chance to celebrate it for 25 years. Last night was the first time, I and my son could celebrate The Chinese New Year to give the honor to my late father because he is Chinese, and my mother is Javanese and I am actually having two celebrations, right? Chinese and Javanese celebrations.

We made some of the foods for offerings to our ancestors, to the Gods, to the Buddhas, to the Holy Spirits, and to the Universe. We prayed, wishing to the happiness, peace, glory, prosperity, chastity, affection, joy, for our ancestors, our late parents, our grandparents, brothers and sisters who are in another world. I hope, they are all in the realm of kindness, namely in the heaven realm or the realms of the Gods or the realms of the Buddhas. And most of all are, we can present our love to them.


On this occasion, we also begged to the Buddhas, to the Gods and to the Universe, to always protect us, look after us, love us, open the door to the happiness and prosperity for us, and teach us for us to always have a wise attitude. We also begged, hopefully we meet people who are kind, wise, clever, honest, sincere, gentle, trustworthy, have a noble character, are loyal, helpful, have affection, are passionate, positive, and friendly. We begged that we be surrounded by people as I mentioned above.


After finishing our praying, we felt so light, happy, and joy. We eat, we felt gratitude and we very excited to focus only into our work and our happiness. We will continue our life with peace and joy. Happy Chines New Year.

Love and affection.
Santosa Laksana and Kusuma A. Santosa



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post