Hooray...! I have finished weeding the grass.





Today is the day of Wednesday, I cooked an Indonesian food, sayur lodeh manisah with tahu gembos "lodeh of manisah vegetable with gembos tofu." I didn't work on the farm today. I prepared the ingredients of food with my only son, Kusuma Atsarak Santosa, the best supporter of mine at home. We happy and joyed on today.

Our task to weed the grass is over and we will continue our work tomorrow to transplant the runners of the strawberry into the new containers or poly bags. Today we had a free time to gather together with a different feeling, freed from working, freed from thinking, and freed from our uniform "garden clothes." Our feeling and mind are being felt light, now.

My son had a time for learning his program to become an online business development and he will write and talk about his new jobs someday here when he has finished his studies. Me too, I had a time to do another activity what I very like, that is writing, in English, like which I am doing now. This is the best moment we had today for moving forward into our new life in the future we dream. To become successful in our field and have a freedom of life and also, to become independent.

Have a nice day everyone, God bless you.

Love and affection.
Santosa Laksana and Kusuma Atsarak Santosa.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post