Cleaning the bathrooms area and make sure to keep the spring water cleanest.





Hot water traditional

Bathrooms area

Spring water

I and my son very busied today. Finishing our work yesterday cleaning the bathrooms area that just collapsed. Our loyal and bona fide guests from Jakarta will be coming today, so we had to hurry up to finish our work can be finished today. We make sure that the floor-yard outside of the bathrooms be clean.

We have 9 bathrooms outdoor to serve the guests whose stay one night or long stay at our guest house. We take the water directly from a spring of ours that was created by my father in the past in 1978. It was me at 4 years old.

We very excited for working until finish. Cleaning the floor and bathroom wall and bathroom tub. So amazing! Because, although our guest house is a simple guest house, not modern, the old guest house, but, the environment is very beautiful for me. The bathrooms area are already clean and the water in the bathtub so very clean, like no the water. I and my son are very satisfy with our work today and we say thanks so much to our God, the Universe, Holy spirit, and Deities. They always protect us and guide us. Have a good day.

Love and affection,
Santosa Laksana







No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post