Welcoming The First Harvest of Shallots.

Agriculture.
Farming activity: Preparing myself to first harvest.






Today, on Friday I very excited because my waiting season has been already near. I am waiting for my harvest to come.  This is the second I am planting my crops "shallots" and I have been waiting for 4 months to harvest it. April 21, 2017 is the time for my waiting is over.

Like my story before, I planted the mustard greens and I have learned in one year to could create the best harvest of mustard greens. Because the market is not good/less I made the decision to change my direction to plant the shallots and I must learn again to do it.

In the first of planting the shallots, I did not know that actually the bulbs would be growing after 2 months, and then, because worries, I have harvested at the age of 2 months as scallions. By the chance my son planted 5 of shallots just for fun, the rest of the harvest in a polybag bag that finally made us surprised because the bulbs really could grow well in my area.

On the images above that is the second planting that I wait until the bulb grow. By my count it is precise in 4 months I would get my harvest, on April 21 2017. Today, I am very happy and already impatient to wait that the time is coming, Because my English is not too well, I hope you understand what I wrote and I hope for the third planting, I would get better yield and I will work harder to gain it.

With passion.
Santosa Laksana.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post