Only weeding the grass.





Today on Friday, February 01, 2019, I weeded the grass. Only weeded the grass! I very overwhelmed facing the runners of strawberries I planted. Very very fertile! The results are beyond what I expected. Imagine, I planted to about 50 the plants of strawberries in October 2018 and now in February 01, 2019 are becoming around 1500 the plants of strawberries. Whereas, I thought at the time that, I would get those numbers if already one year, but now, evidently, I could get that number within only three months. This achievement surprised me greatly. Thanks to God and Universe and the Deities whose always protect me.

So, I can speed up my plan for, I can sell the seeds faster, rather than I planned before, that is on next year. I guessed and I thought, I would can sell directly, my seeds of strawberries, on March or April in this year. I hope the sell goes well, so I can advance and add my products. I had an idea to make a plant pot when my sell of strawberry seeds goes well. I thought this was a second hope.!

Today on Saturday, January 02, 2019, I continue my writing about my activity on the farm. I have two places for farming, at the front of the upstairs of my guesthouse and at the backyard of my guest house. Today, I and my son weeded at the backyard. We clean all of the grass that already started to grow high. We have a plan that we will transplant new strawberry seeds after weeding.

We worked faster than yesterday, we finished our work at 8.00 am, so we could check the roof of our guest house that which is a mess due to strong winds and heavy rain. One by one I could fix it. Only less one, the gutter pipe must be given waterproof material. I will give it tomorrow or wait until the gutter pipe is dry.

I think, this is would be our everyday activity on three days next until we are finishing to weed. Now, I can take my nap. God bless and have a very good day.

Love and affection.
Santosa Laksana




No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post