The wall roof which leak due to seepage has resolved.






I was happy when I had to repair the other roof and wall which leak because of seepage of the heavy rain on the front at my guest house. It before, I have done fixing the bathroom roof area which collapsed and made a new fireplace to boil hot water. And then, I continued working at the farm on a next day. Meanwhile, I also fixed a roof of the wall at the reception room part which leak because of seepage and I could fix it. When the rain falls, the roof of the wall didn't leak again. I succeed fixing it from the leak due to of water seepage in many years. I think to about 12 years the leak was happening before my father passed away. Today, I succeed again and I thought it is worth if I felt grateful because I could repair anything although I do not have an experience in that field. In many years that has happened. The leak that be said couldn't be repaired again, today, I could fix it and now is not leaking again.

Love and affection,
Santosa Laksana








No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post