How to Answer the Questions You Don't Know the Answer in Indonesian?


A simple learning from English to Indonesian.
A simple learning from English to Indonesian.

When you think you are alone. God started seeing you and watching you.


I am writing this with happiness for cultural exchange purpose. Having you read every the articles with English to Indonesian label, you will then know well the primary words or phrases that oftenest used in Indonesia. Have a fantastic day and may all the living beings be happy. Happy reading.


Many things can happen when you are traveling across the sea or country. Maybe you will meet the individuals you never know, but you must involve with them. Can happen, they will ask you to the questions you don't know the answer.

Here, I will translate for you how to answer the questions in Indonesian from your native language, English.


How to say, I don't know…!
  1.  I have no idea/clue = Saya tidak memiliki ide / petunjuk.
  2.  I can’t help you there = Saya tidak dapat membantu Anda di sana.
  3.  Beats me = Pukul saya.
  4.  I’m not really sure = Saya tidak begitu yakin.
  5.  I’ve been wondering that, too = Saya juga telah bertanya-tanya.


Let's begin.

After three days, Jolianne went to Bali; she had tasted Babi Guling and Plecing Kangkung on the second day she stayed in Pecatu - Bukit, then went to Padang Padang Beach to surf on the next day. Jolianne felt happy because Padang Padang Beach is one an exquisite beach at Bukit area. She enjoyed the wave of the sea from her surfboard, but suddenly, she looked a body; a woman was floating in a faint state. Jolianne then pulled her off to the beach and called the coast guards.

After the coast guards came, one of them asked to Jolianne.


Who is Jolianne? How was she in Bali? Read the previous story here: https://gprosfarmer.blogspot.com/2020/07/phrases-for-asking-for-information-in.html


Coast Guard: Madam, what happened?
Coast Guard: Nyonya, apa yang terjadi?

Jolianne: I have no idea / clue, sir.
Jolianne: Saya tidak memiliki ide / petunjuk, pak.

Coast Guard: Okay, we must take her to the clinic around here. Please to follow me, madam.
Coast Guard: Oke, kita harus membawanya ke klinik di sekitar sini. Silakan ikuti saya, Nyonya.

Jolianne: I am sorry. I can’t help you there, sir.
Jolianne: Saya menyesal. Saya tidak dapat membantu Anda di sana, pak.

Coast Guard: Emmmm… But only you might be, she knows.
Coast Guard: Emmmm ... Tapi hanya Anda yang mungkin, dia tahu.

Jolianne: Beats me, sir. I just met her, too.
Jolianne: Pukul saya, pak. Saya baru saja bertemu dengannya juga.

Coast Guard: Is she has a friend, boyfriend maybe?
Coast Guard: Apakah dia memiliki teman, pacar mungkin?

Jolianne: I’m not really sure, sir.
Jolianne: Saya tidak begitu yakin, pak.

Coast Guard: Well. Thank you, madam. I will take him to the clinic now. Luckily, there were you. What if not?
Coast Guard: Baik. Terima kasih nyonya. Saya akan membawanya ke klinik sekarang. Untungnya, ada anda. Bagaimana jika tidak?

Jolianne: I’ve been wondering that, too, sir. I was lucky could see her.
Jolianne: Saya juga telah bertanya-tanya, pak. Saya beruntung bisa melihatnya.

The end.


P.S. Thank you for stopping by on my blog. A simple ways learning English to Indonesian. To open all the archives of this lesson, click English to Indonesian label at the bottom of this page or click directly here     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post