Enhancing of my life by making new ideas.

The universe has forced me to do the right things in my life and prevented me from no benefit things that I was doing and I very thanks for that.

My these ideas was resulted from what I experienced before that is my failures when I sold the harvest of vegetable yields to the local market. The idea is, I should manage in the correct way either about my guest house and my farm simultaneously in one day every day. I should use every existing resources to increase the number of visitors to guest house by making an event or making various services that fulfill the wishes of the guests meanwhile I work on farm.

Without realized, I have had a new power to deal with my current situation, I can work diligently on the farm while also making marketing news for guest house along with the preparation of the services that I would invent later. At this time I am starting the new ideas that started from the beginning, I started planting three kinds of vegetables "mustard greens, pakcoy, and swamp cabbage" and I will add again more in the future with various vegetables.

It's before, I couldn't do this thing because I had to plant, nursery, and sell it. I did not have a time to take care the guest house, do marketing, and create something new like now, e.g, creating healthy food menus, preparing firewood for traditional hot bath, guiding tourists to tour the villages, and the last is writing articles about my activities in guest houses and in the garden. I can do all these things now and tasting my vegetable yields because I am not selling it again.

If calculated from I am writing now, the age of my plants is already two weeks old and like a newborn baby, so cute and beautiful. To fulfill our daily lives, I am planting my vegetable with several stages and the distance for planting time is 7 days per 100 poly bags, so that I can harvest the vegetables every day and so on.

When all are already grown, I can serve foreign tourists or local tourists to make breakfast, lunch, and dinner use vegetables from the garden. My son, Kusuma, has learned how to make healthy foods for the guest use fresh vegetables and will create the various kinds of menus and all in IDR Ten Thousand for vegetarian foods and IDR Fifteen Thousand with additions of chicken meat, cow meat or fish meat. Hmmmmm....soo yummmmmy.

Please come to my village and stay in my Guest house. Just knowing the somewhere of Indonesia, the corner of Indonesia, and the one of lifestyle in Indonesia. Please for coming and thanks and have a nice day!

Love and compassion.
Santosa Laksana





No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post