Transforming and protecting our soul nature through healthy food.

What is definitely the healthiest food for the soul? The right answer for me is vegetable. Vegetable is the fastest mental healing medicine if you know how. I just recently did what was commanded by the instinct of myself, to do fasting for two days without eating and just drinking a water. I just did it..!

The whole problem of worldly traits has oppressed my mind and heart at that time. The other sides of the existence of the worldly natures, namely negative things, oppression, injustice, deception, dishonesty, anger, greed, ignorance, betrayal, jealousy, entrapment, hatred, cunning, cruelty, and all the traits of the 12 signs of evil person that will cause the arise of sadness, pain, suffering, weakness, fear, worries, impatient, and disappointment, have almost already penetrated and gotten in into my soul.

Spinach
I have passed that danger. My soul nature was saved by spinach when my instinct told me that I was allowed to eat, but eat wild spinach that grows in the backyard of my guest house. I really followed what my instinct said. I told my son to pick spinach leaves and immediately to cook and eat before we take a nap. Do you know viewers? When I share my feelings with my son, we had the same view. Our soul are like having a new strength.

Thoughts and feelings that were previously filled with unfavorable views which can cause sadness, pain, suffering, weakness, fear, worries, impatient, and disappointment arise, now have vanished with the power of the soul that boldly and miraculously has formed a divine awareness of the right view of life. I have been freed from 8 debilitating traits that will damage my soul.

Mustard greens
Thank you to the miracles of God.
Without Him "God", my son and I are impossible can pass the life that might be this is our destiny to pass it. Facing a lot of obstacle to understand and feel how God would give His knowledges and insights to us through many cases and issues when live the life. And through His ways, God gives His whisper through the universe and come into my heart and mind, He shows me, that every exist problem is a knowledge of the secret to achieve the happiness that has to be known, dive, and understood.

This is one of an insight that has been given by God to me about a miracle of food and I believe that there is still a lot of other uncountable knowledge. People can choose by him/herself about his/her ways of life. But, when you are close and choose to be close to God, He will choose it for you. Like us now, we only follow what God gives us, we are grateful and thankful to Him, and we will no longer feel afraid to see the worldly nature.

Tomorrow, we will continue our lives as a farmer and manage our guest house with full happiness and joyful. We believe, our lives would be better on the God ways.

Love and compassion.
Santosa Laksana



No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post