How Do I Think To Be A Successful Farmer?

My eyes and heart began to wide opened, that, to be a successful farmer it is not as easy as imagined. A lot of hidden knowledges and problems which have to be faced. Learn to become a successful farmer that who can enjoying his life in peace. A farmer who has an inner and physical satisfaction. Learn to look-out the hidden knowledges as well as hidden problems. All of those are already seen clearly in my mind.

I began to find my way to solidify my nature and behaviour as a farmer. If you are a crops lover or someone who are just starting your own garden, do not hesitate to follow these insights I found.

Centering your concentration on what you are planting.
Remove all you worries. Focus on producing the best crops you are having. Don't worry about the market, failures or anything. You would find your own markets and your own new insights automatically when you have already reached the best harvest yield of you. Do not stop when you got failures, continue and learn from there. Don't ever start to think to process your crops into processed products, just keep focus on your crops to thinking about how to care well, fertilization well and how to make a good irrigation. The three acts that would enhance your fortune and your farming knowledge automatically.

Navigate your future on the right track.
When you have a superior product of organic crops, whether it is tomato, potato, chili, mustard green, cabbage, onion, garlic, or organic fruits, you would find your own environment, once again "Automatically." A healthy society or environment which you would be able to offering and introducing your organic farming products. You need to know, organic agricultural products have fresher taste than the non-organic. I do not know about the nutrition content value, but I believe that organic plant products are healthier if we consume them.

Creating your own self-confidence.
Many people wrongly make decisions in processing and managing their farm management. They are always looking for the buyers with the highest price for their products. In fact, to become a successful farmer is not like that. It does not have to find a buyer that offering at the highest price. But find a bonafide buyers that support you to maintain and improve the income of your family. Avoid unhealthy competition by not looking for a buyer that offering at a higher price. Keep concentrate into your family life. Think about the happiness of your family, you will find the right way to manage your farm automatically.

Keep the faith your farm will grow well.
Never stop to research the needs of your market.  Everything is constantly changing. Expand your insights! See yourself, to be a farmer, it takes a lot of technical knowledge, management, and psychology, right? A farmer must have a high empathy to keep their plants, sense of care and affection. The market doesn't have what you have. You will always face the buyers, only buyers! Maintain your insight to deal with the market psychology changes.

Never postpone because you always need the time.
An experienced and succeed farmer always has the nature of joyful, happy, wise, calm, patient, persevering, diligent, persistent, and intelligent. But, did you know, how long did he get those qualities? To gain those natures, a successful farmer can pass through it in the times of 10, even 20 years. Do not ever postpone your work plan! Always remember, how long have you raised the money to buy and add your farm equipments? How long have you learned marketing and eventually getting to know your own markets? How long have you set up or built your farm? How long have you learned about your mistakes? And the last, how long of your journey for you will have become established.*

I also think about how to build personal quality which support the farmer works and lives. Below are the thing are always be my question.

1. Do I already have a strong and good work ethic?
2. Have I worked diligently and persistently?
3. Do I committed to what I do?
4.  Do I have the patience to listen, accept, and consider, when someone has different opinions and gives me hints?
5.  Do I carefully, examining, and talking about it with people associated with me, like family, when I receive and will use that advice?
6. Will I always maintain organic markets and organic products?
7.  How can I adjust myself to work on the farm and my other activities?

And there are many other questions that if I write here, it will be a book and not an article.  If you are interesting and wants to discuss deeply, please gives your feedback in the comments column, I will definitely answer it.

Let us share our experiences about the good things, build a healthy and useful life through the noble works. Greetings and thank you for visiting my blog.

Author.
Santosa Laksana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post