Overcoming Boredom When Farming.

Problems are always come unexpectedly, and I have just experienced it. Unfortunately I couldn't say all of my issues here, but I have resolved that problems through hard effort and the impact to me is that I am a bit frustrated, chaotic programs or delayed, chaotic financial, a loss of purpose, and the last is a high level boredom.

For three days I had to overcome one by one the impact of the problems I faced. Spirit? Yes, I had to keep to pumping my spirits while working on the farm. I had to work, I had to keep and take a good care to my plants. This is the only one way that is right for me and finally my spirit gradually began to rise.

The chaotic programs or delayed has resolved through discussed with my son. We both recalled, how our way in the days of yesterday. We did not record our regular activities. We only live alone. Then when we were creating a work activity, at the same time we would make that activity would be to be our daily life habits. When an unexpected situation emerged, our living habits could change and would be hard to bring back if we couldn't remember how our behaviour yesterday. I am suspecting or thinking negatively about this because this situation could be just happened, that, might be there are people who do not support us trying to change our good habits into bad habits. For example; Have the habits like likes complaining, sad, easy to despair, disappointed, angry, etc.

But, by always pray to the Buddhas and the Goddess Gods, I finally found an insight into how to deal with this mess. Finally, chaotic programs or delayed could be re-established slowly.

About chaotic financial.
Finally, I could also handle it. My friend Joanie McMahon lent me some money to support my farm until it works, so I can still use her money until I could repay it. Financial problems could be solved. I do not know how Gods work but He has sent to me an Angel for rescued me. God bless you all.

Losing my goal!
To resolve this problem. I had to repeat reading a book that I've already read "Farmer and His Traits." This is really important for me to do it because if I work as a farmer but do not have the soul as a farmer, I would not be able to complete my job as a farmer that is very complicated. I read again, studied again, and rehearsed one by one and finally my soul came back again and my goal is clear again. It's look simple but it's not as it is, it's not simple.

And the last one is incredible boredom.
I really bored. My son really bored and I am sad because he is the only one who helps all of my work. Starting from farming, managing hotel, and taking care of the place we pray everyday "Gods' Altar." When boredom arises, there a feeling inferiority or self-disbelief and confusion. I do not know what to do. And, suddenly popped into my mind, "why you do not take some photos about you on the farm and write down all your recent experiences." Well ..! Why I do not do that?

Here is my last story.
I took my pictures on the farm and video of my son that was studying, he looks tired and bored, but, finally he could smile and even laugh again. Our final issue was resolved. May the Buddhas and the Goddess Gods protect both of us always. God bless you.

I was watering shallots seeds
Trying to be confident
Trying to have fun
The seeds are starting to grow
Planting seeds outdoors
My son was studying

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post