Planting Strawberry and About Me.

Planting strawberry and the way of God.

I had a very bad experience recently, I couldn't sell my yield on local market. I planted spring onions that actually growth well. But, with no reason, the local market decreased their purchased to my product, so, I didn't have enough revenue from my farm. And the worsted is, they stop their bought at all with no reason also, although, I could serve them well and from the best of my harvest. I have a thought there are someone that envy to see my succeed and used a racism and religion way to beat me. I am a minority here.

Because I have been experiencing it for years until now precisely are 21 years. Someone was gave me an offer to work what they wanted like giving an advice to help me in order to how I become succeed. Yes, I very struggled to do that, and I am succeed. But, suddenly, all people that engaged or involved a business with me was changed their direction, and that were the things that I couldn't following it. And then they stopped all business with me with no reason again. This thing always happened to me again and again until now.

I started knowing and believe that if I repeat again to believe and follow someone advice, be sure, I would falling down again. Today, with largest faith to God, I will not beg support to everyone again except I really know and recognize that the someone is truly have the honest, sincere and responsible nature.

I am managing my own guest house the heritage of may parents. To survive, I am very depending from the yield of my farm. Now, I have to starting from early again. My management is distracted because this problem. This is need a lot of patience to make everything back to normal. I pray everyday, I ask a miracle from God and deities, God, please give me a miracle for overcoming my problem now.

Maybe, this is the way of God. I am starting planting strawberry and started from scratch. I focus on what I do now and I really avoid all people that ever has disappointed me. And slowly but surely has appeared the positive thought that I never realized before. I feel peace, I can thinking about how to develop my guest house, and finally, my direction of life is totally changed. I am on the journey to build my own strawberry guest house with kinship system for my guests. Voluntary donation system for payment. Doesn't it look great?

Now, I do not lose my dream, instead I have more big dream and this is need a God hand to realize it. God, please give me your miracle so that I can realize my dream.Thank you God.

Santosa Laksana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post