Plant That Can Repel Presences of Pests of Vegetable Crops

Educational of agriculture: repellent-pest crop


In the present era, farmers are vying to cultivate their crops by using organic ingredients. It has become a shame culture if does not to become an organic crops farmer.  At present, produce organic products are the top priority as a criterion of successful farmers and clever and will be said stupid or shiftless if a farmer has not mastered the techniques of the crops treatment ways by utilize the organic materials.

First, let's talk about what is it the plants, fruits, and veggies that organic? Allow me to discuss in a simple way so that is easy to understand for those who are new in the world of agriculture.

Organic matter.

According to the English dictionary is:
Of, Relating to or derived from living matter.
Of, Relating to or denoting compounds containing carbon (other than simple binary compounds and salts) and chiefly or Ultimately of biological origin.

Living live animate biological biotic (of food or farming methods) produced or involving production without the use of chemical fertilizers, pesticides, or other artificial agents.

Pesticide-free additive-free natural
of or Relating to a bodily organ or organs.
(Of a disease) affecting the structure of an organ.
Denoting a relation between elements of something such that they fit together harmoniously as Necessary parts of a whole.

Characterized by continuous or natural development.
Structured organized coordinated integrated coherent ordered harmonious Relating or belonging to the class of chemical compounds having a carbon basis; "Hydrocarbons are organic compounds."

Because it is said that the organic matter is derived from living things, then, if a treated crop and get the nutrients, even protected from pests by using the materials from other plant or animal manure, is to be regarded as organic plants like fruits and vegetables organic.

I found repellent-pest crop.

In this case, I found it by accident, for my crops, that are the mustard greens, could be spared from pest caterpillars and aphids because the plants that have been grown previously on my home field. Indeed, there is even a caterpillar that came from butterflies, but, are not more than 25 head of 5000 the mustard plants. Different from before, caterpillars perched to the leaves could be half-part of the sum of the mustard plants. I did not lie. I have planted it, and ways of planting it is very easy. Only picking the leaves, placed on the ground, it grows by itself. I planted them side by side with my mustard vegetables.

I used it too with liquid form, I crushed the leaves in a blender with added 1-liter water, poured to the atomizer for 8-liter capacity of water, then sprayed the leaves of mustard greens only thinly. This could prevent the butterfly to placing their eggs on the leaf of mustard greens because of the aroma of these leaves. So, my mustard is really free from the pest caterpillars and aphids but still healthy. The eggs of the caterpillar or butterfly no longer exist.

I think my description is quite clear on this plant. Hopefully this article useful for you as fellow farmers, Buddha bless you. Always remember that the universe supports you unconditionally.

Note:
I am truly sorry. I have already searched the name of these crops through Google images. However, I did not find what its the name. Please, you search for yourself, if you do not find too, you can ask me and I will send this plant for you.

Warm regards.
Santosa Laksana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post