Embroidery For Farmers: Logos Design of Embroidery Art For Farmer Needs In Classic and Modern Style

Home and garden: Art and accessories of farming lives


I found a merchant exclusively makes and creates the design of embroidery art for fulfillment your spirit as a farmer. More than 32.000 embroidery images have already designed exclusively online and 2240 has been arranged and no limits to be downloaded.

Being a farmer is something proudest in my live. Has a different spirit and different mindset if compared by the other jobs. A true farmer has a deep soul to know the universe. Has a different attitude and different feeling. He or she live use a strong heart and soul. Creating the happiness with their own ways, have a sincerity and honesty to share with others.

A true farmer would be happy if look others to be happy, love with the peoples who love nature, love with the peoples who can love themselves, love neatness and art. I am as a farmer always keep this attitude in my life, Especially honesty and sincerity.

So as a fellow farmer and also as a blogger, here, I am with vigorously want to share that what I found. A merchant that matches with my soul and deserve to be respected for their works. The name of this merchant is Machine Embroidery Designs


I have joined their affiliate program. So, I will be grateful to you if you make a purchase. The commission that I will have received will be very useful for my life. Thank you and God bless you.

Warm regards.
Santosa Laksana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post