GProS' Farm and Inn With Kinship System To Pay Rent of Room.

Tourism Place: Tourist and Hotel With Kinship System Payment.


Read the previous article here.

Hello again.
Here I would like to explain what is the meaning an Hotel with kinship system. According to the dictionary, kinship has a meaning as follows,

*Noun: kinship. Blood relationship.

*A sharing of characteristics or origins.
Affinity sympathy rapport harmony understanding empathy closeness fellow feeling bond compatibility similarity likeness correspondence concordance

*Web definitions
Affinity: a close connection marked by community of interests or similarity in nature or character; "found a natural affinity with the immigrants"; "felt a deep kinship with the other students"; "anthropology's kinship with the humanities"

At first, I strongly disagree with kinship system that has been built by my parents since 1962. I opposed it when I was at 20 years old and now I strongly agree and prefer to devote myself to serve on the kinship system after I was 40 years old. I was born in 1974.

The kinship system payment is you are paying with kinship system or you are paying it is up to you. You just give a donation to our system in order to I can maintain our tradition that is a kinship tradition to can help each other sincerely and build warm heart and cool mind on this earth. The happiness of lives and always has pure love is our goal.

Well, what do you can do when you have arrived at my hotel? You would stay overnight and live like you are being in your own home. Freedom like in your house. You can use the kitchen by free to cook for yourself so you can prepare your meal accordance with your appetite or if you cannot cook you can order me to buy or order me to cook for you like your own brother and I would love to serve. It's my role here if you have the satisfaction I get the happiness. I have a new my own motto for you, stay, relax, cool.
The closing words.
If you're reading this article, please give me a feedback to me about how your opinion, or if you have a question don't hesitate to contact me via the contact us column.

My House.







Author.
Santosa Laksana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Trending

Popular Post